My Zimbio
Top Stories A Darn Hectic Day: Sometimes it does just make you scream

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Sometimes it does just make you scream

Hi all, I'd apologise for my absence :P but unforutenetly I haven't yet managed to find some followers to sprinkle wisdom (ok, ok, generally not stupid advice) onto.

So anyway, Christmas was indeed great, except for the non-existent sleep I got, I pretty much got all the major things I'd wanted. Including a brand new laptop!!!!
But unforutnetly all good things must end sometime and so now, on the day after boxing day my christmas break is over and I'm back to work. (ok not literally over, I'm not back at school yet, but I do have a buttload of revision to do @)_@ SOMEBODY SAVE MEE!)

SO my piece of advice is simple.
Don't leave it all to the last minute. Believe me, if I had gotten my act together earlier i'd be revising already, instead of trying to organise my unruly chaos of work. It wastes time and no it isn't fun.
So I repeat.

DO IT ALL NOW :)
Adios

3 comments:

  1. I was reading this and I can easily see myself in the same situation a few years ago.

    Tho in my situation I'm actually going to work and will also work on New Year's : /

    anyway good read :)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel ! Yes I agree with you address stuff as soon as it comes up ! Edward Hallowell posted on facebook the same advice then he added and file it ! Oh well nobodys perfect LMAO ! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel ! Yes I agree with you have got the act on everything asap part but am still working on the ........and then file it part !
    Oh well nobody's perfect LMAO! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and tell me what you think :) It would be hugely appreciated ^^