My Zimbio
Top Stories A Darn Hectic Day: The Extremes

Thursday 15 December 2011

The Extremes

So i'm getting sick of all these extreme's i go through, it's exhausting, the high's and the lows, never the middle's. It's like i'm always either extremely happy and creative or incredibly depressed. Part of me wants to change all that, but then I don't want to stop having the highs :(
I can't say there's really a way to deal with them other than ride them out and hold on as best you can. With the low's, try and hold onto something positive, like 'i got an A in my last biology mock, the revision must be paying off'. Even if you feel shit and overwhelmed by all the work you have to do. And with the high's, well just make the most of them :P Don't let the creativity or motivation go to waste ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think :) It would be hugely appreciated ^^