My Zimbio
Top Stories A Darn Hectic Day: Help I'm special!

Friday 30 December 2011

Help I'm special!

ADHD isn't an excuse, it's just a great reason :)
Well right now i'm sitting in bed watching pirate's of the caribbean on stranger tides, role playing on MSN with my cousin and periodically switching to charmed episodes to let POTCOST (work that one out :P) load. Oh and playing solitaire at the same time, feel the wrath of the terrible mind of someone with ADHD.
The reason?
I can't sleep.
The reason?
I'm STRESSED. With a capital...everything!
I suppose it's not so bad, if I fail my A levels at least I don't need qualifications to attempt to be an illustrator and I won't have all that work *shudder* distracting me.
It's almost amusing how easy it is for me to do anything but study...
Plus I've got major Order and Chaos (RPG) withdrawal symptoms. Hurrah.
But as this is an advice blog not a moan, vent, whinge, diary.
Here's my advice;
take a little me time out for yourself. It's always healthy, and screw it, you can only do what you can do. So if you feel like staying up and watching movie's just go ahead and do it dammit! We only live once.
Of course don't do it all the time, but breaking the rules (curfew *snort* I know not much of a rule, but still a rule) everyonce in a while is good for the uh..soul. (Except breaking one of the commandents, that baaad. *evil atheist judging finger of dooom* )
So uh..back to my original point.
Just DO SOMETHING STUPID EVERY NOW AND AGAIN
Take a break from people.
Believe me, it does help :)
Sayounara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think :) It would be hugely appreciated ^^