My Zimbio
Top Stories A Darn Hectic Day: My first Original Tattoo design

Friday 9 December 2011

My first Original Tattoo design

And i'm stark raving scared. Yikes! But the good kind of scared like the scared you are on your first day to a new school, or when you find out your expecting (or so i've been told! :p as adorable as the little rolling stones baby tops are in brick lane, i don't really want a kid just yet D: )
So I work in a charity shop (which is awesome !!!) I get all kinds of cool stuff at cheapo prices, like my awesome pair of docs for only 15 pounds (dr martens :D ) So if any of you are like me and want to know where to get unique megacool clothes all the time but dont have much money, then charity shops are the place to go. Something cool, something noone else is likely to have AND it's helping a cause! Perfect trio in my eyes.
Anyhoo back to the point, I work with someone mega cool (they have rainbow hair, need i say more) which is great coz obviously if your gonna work somewhere you want a cool boss and not a fire breathing insanely bonkers one (bad bonkers, good bonkers is desirable for me of course! ) SO back to the point again XD she's a pisce's and wants to get a tattoo on her back but she wants it to be special and to be unique so i offered to attempt a design for her. It's an octopus coz lets face it, their way more awesome than a fish, but incorparating the pisce''s thing, so two octopus's, perhaps with some fish somewhere in the tatoo. Uber colourful, uber cool. >.< I really wanna get it right. It;s my first go so i'm going mad.
Remember what I said about just letting ideas flow and taking advantage of the whole ADHD thing? Well thats what im doing, internet searches, pictures, copy past copy paste, just collecting a whole splurge of relaated pictures THEN attempting to comb it all out, assemble some rough ideas and finally work on the final one. Whats frustrating is that I haven;t got a mouse. *sigh* how sad. So i can't doany digital work.
but hey.
On the rest of the crazy front, my purple hair is washing out D: but will be replaced with pink soon, school is murdering me slowly, and i'm wishing i was more skilled socially. like seriously, i always feel ignored D: i think it's coz everyones just so used to be being this little quiet person ( say what? i hear you say, i know, but its coz i was uBER quiet ot compensate for all the crazy going on inside, coz i was sick of people going 'YOUR SOOOOOOOO WEIRD') HA! not anymore though, i;m gonna try and change that. EMbrace the crazy, embrace the me. One baby step at a time right?
so on that note. here's a wonderful piccy of me and my purple hair

And my awesome charity shop cardigan thats so hideous it's beautiful :D
So for some hopeful words of inspiration
Remember: Go with the flow, and don't EVER let ANYONE stop you from being YOURSELF screw them if they call you weird, you can't help it, if you feel hyper then be hyper. Because believe me once you start supressing your mojo to stop getting hurt, it hurts a hell of a lot more trying to get it back.
So if you wanna dye your hair green and wear bright orange trousers, noones there to stop you but yourself. :) believe me, someone somewhere will like that you;ve done that and if you don't believe me.
I'm one of them ^^
Live for the moment, be impulsive, the more you think about not doing something the more your missing out on something potentially awesome. Obviously within reason, dont think about a consequence, do it before you can talk yourself out of it, then worry :P Like being strapped into a rollercoaster, YOur scared of heights, dont think about, get onto the ride, let them put the bar down then think CRAP I WANNA GET OFF. It's too late, so you'll just have to go along with the ride and get a thrill :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think :) It would be hugely appreciated ^^