My Zimbio
Top Stories A Darn Hectic Day: Recovery

Sunday 22 January 2012

Recovery



Recovery:A return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength:  The action or process of regaining possession or control of something stolen or lost:

I guess you could say that we recover from something every day by those definitions, in fact you could say you recover from something every hour. Unless of course you do nothing at all for each hour (which I imagine would be quite rare).
Well right now I'm  recovering.

Recently the stresse's of my life have really gotten to me, the frustration ADHD causes me, the life I live at home and above all work. Which I imagine is probably one of the major causes's of stress for many people in today's society.
But seeing as how this is a help blog and not a 'moan about how life drags me down' blog, I suppose I'd better write about how I recovered/ing and not about my recent and painful debacle. (a good word if ever there was one :D)

So firstly I spiralled into a 'I CAN'T FUDGIN DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIZ (Swearing edited for the purposes of keeping a relatively clean blog)
And really I guess the only thing that kept me going was a piece of advice that i've written a lot about throughout this blog.
'Go back to the beginning, find you're motivation.'
One of my major stresse's was my work and really there were/still are times that I find/found myself thinking 'I just can't see the point' 'I just can't be a**ed with this shiz' but then I'd make myself think long and hard about where I want to be in 5 years.
I suppose a little gem of advice (if you have time) is for you to take a piece of A3 paper or A4 (whatever size you want) and to write down a goal for five years time, it could be ambitious or small or pretty straightforward.

Some examples :
I want to have a good job.
I want to be earning enough money to buy the things i want
I want to be working in -----(insert job of choice here)-----
I want to have moved out
I want to be 'here' (wherever here may be)
I want to be fit

Literally anything, and when you find yourself thinking whats the point?! Look at that sheet of paper (stuck up anywhere, photocopies everywhere, whatever you wanna do) and remind yourself why you have to do what you're doing,
And a second piece of advice,
go where the mood takes you. If you wanna randomly cut up pieces of clothing to customise a top at 12.00 at night, well, you're already up, why the hell not?
And lastly. I cannot stress this enough. People around the people you love, (especially close friend's) Is so unbelievably great and it helps heaps.

And don't worry if you're like I was and haven't found those friend's yet. They'll come believe me, when you least expect it, from the strangest of places :) I used to be so envious of those groups of girls all hanging out whilst I was walking round with my dad, but now I'm one of those girls and you will be too. :D Just be yourself, coz believe me, you don't wanna be friends with people who don't like you for YOU. It sucks, take it from someone who knows :)

Adios, Oyasumi Nasai, Sweet dreams.
:)
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think :) It would be hugely appreciated ^^